Midterms are a source of great stress for most of us. How you deal with the stress is key. The less stressed you are the better you will be able to study and do well on those midterms. I am going to share with you several stress relievers.
3. Taking a walk
4. Write in a journal
6. Make sure you get enough rest
7. Talk to someone about what is stressing you
8. Watch a funny movie or tv show
10. Make a stress ball
Here is how to make a stress ball:
- Look for a small, thick, round balloon.
- Blow it up until it is about 4-5 inches around. (Don’t tie the balloon yet!)
- Pinch the top of the balloon shut an inch or 2 from the hole.
- Place a small funnel inside the opening of the balloon.
- Using the funnel, pour cornstarch into the balloon.
- Slowly release the top of the balloon so the cornstarch can slide down.
- Continue adding cornstarch until your balloon is about three inches in diameter.
- Tighten the end of the balloon and slowly let out any remaining air.
- Tie the balloon closed as near to the cornstarch as you can.
What tips do you have for dealing with stress? Tell us in the comment section.